Tuesday, 2 February 2010

i want to put your hand in my pocket


hey.there's only two weeks more before i go to mrsm.oh,idk how to face it when it comes to the last day at s4.i will be leaving my friends,my crush,my teachers,koperasi,kantin,table n my school behind.now i know how shazana feel when she got to sbp.yay,now i realised how it feels when you leave your loved ones.i know this is wht i want n wht i dream for but i hate to leave my family,friends,my belongings n others.


okay,move on.so tday shazana n hazwani went to their new school.so,goodluck guys.n tday at school a bit boring than before cause there's no shazana n hazwani.usually,shazana always make me laugh with lawak bodohnya n hazwani too.n shazana always sing with hanis in the class that can make me more cheerful.haha.n we usually play bontot2.haha.i really miss that ones.n im also miss the 'undertable bread'.haha.only my gang know wht is it the undertable bread.haha.


erm,tday got a lil bit of hw but i still so lazy to do it.i want to online-ing every time but my mum will get mad at me.so better not.haha.okay,gtg.im really starving right now.gotta have my lunch right now.daa..

No comments: