Monday, 11 January 2010

i hate you entire of my life


hey n hello people.so tday is the second weeks of school.so there must be a loot n a loot of hw to be done.yeah,im already sick of hw since im still in holiday mood till know.mentang2 dah habis pmr la katakan.now,i hate form 4's subjects.its hard.add math baru buat 2 qns pun dah strees.physics,chemist n bio.wow,its too much for me.but,nvm.i will make it easy.as easy as abc.


i want to go for tuition at meridian but my parents didnt let me go because of asrama thingy.urghh,wht can i do.i've just to wait for asrama.so this evening i went for bi tuition at chu li's house.so she showed me some of essay of the form 5 last year.wow,their language n everythink was superb superb good n i think i cant do better than that.n chu li also ask me to write an essay just like wht the form 5 have done.urgh,idk how to do that since i always lack of ideas when im writting an essay.n she also want the essay to be long enough.i think i better write now before my ideas gone.

sorry guys,i think thats all for now.idk why nowdays,i always wrote short para.hmm,maybe im too lazy enough right now.so,see u guys later.

No comments: