Sunday, 14 March 2010

can you please be serious

i really am sorry n i hope u can change back to old u.

hey,just wanna to express my feelings to this guy.erm,first he want a serious relationship but i refused it cause e just know each other.but then,he make me like a toy.mainkan perasaan orang.now,he dont want to text me or pickup my call.idk why he acted like this.is there something wrong that i've done to u until u become mad like this?



can u tell me wht the problem is.so we can solve it faster.jangan la pendam je dalam hati tu.why suddenly u change?i nak u yang dulu.dulu u lain sangat but skrang u dah berubah.please tell me why u change?



if u still keep on doing like this,just delete my ph no n i will delete urs too.so after this,i will not disturb u anymore n hidup u bebas.seriously,i started to fall in love with u but suddenly u jadi mcm ni n i macam meluat gila dengan u.

No comments: