Wednesday, 18 April 2012

mara oh mara



heyhihello,

i missed my school days a lot.yeah.i miss my superb friends,classmates and roommates.in tgb,friends are like 24/7 with us but now sebulan or dua bulan baru dapat jumpa.guys,i miss youu.bila nak jumpa.bila nak gelak gelak kuat kuat sampai kena marah dengan cg wanie.bila lagi kita dapat buat mcm ni.bila lagi kita dapat makan nasi cafe ramai ramai dalam bilik.bila lagi kita dapat jerit jerit semua.bila lagi kita nak kumpul ramai ramai time mak aku bawak makanan tu.seriously aku rindu korang and aku rindu gila tahap gaban kat FB19.

erm okay,so back to the main point.actually i wanna write about mara.tawaran pinjaman mara to be exact.erm actually,i didn't pass the qualification but since my mother plus my cousin plus my mother's friends asked me to just apply it,so i apply mara.i applied biotechnology as my corse.i think i'm gonna to pursue my study oversea.insyAllah.i wanna to take intec cause i think i didn't qualified to go to kmb or kms.genius student only go there.right now,i'm still struggling myself completing the essay.urghh,i just hate doing essay but because of mara,i have to do it.

No comments: