Thursday, 26 April 2012

21st April 2012

heyhihello,

 Last 21st April was Aiman's birthday and my very first year anniversary.We spent our day at mid valley.I made some plans to suprise him that day but nahh,the plan failed.haha.I bought a chocolate indulgence cake and we only managed to eat a quarter of the cake.haha.erm,so he gave me some presents on that day.thank you sayaangg.hehe.i really love it.
Sayangg,
Happy 1st year anniversary.thank you so much for your love.and thank yu for everything.there are so many ups and downs in this one awesome year but yet,we're are still together until today.thank you for being the most wonderful boyfriend.thank you for always being there for me.thank you for being my superman,batman  and my spiderman.hehehe.thank you for everything.i hope our relationship are built to last.i really love you.

Forever is a long time but i wouldn't mind spending it by your side


No comments: