Thursday, 22 March 2012

spm result

heyhihello,

Alhamdulillah,i already got my spm result.i manage to get 7a's and 2B+.oh well,maybe there's no luck for me this time.When i got the slip,I was crying and i can't believe that i got B+ for physic.ohhh shosssshhh.I can't accept it.and finally after getting advice from many people,I can accept that thing.My parents didnt mad or scolded me cause i already try my best.the very best for spm.erm,tak ada rezeki namanya.but well,time u nanti ada lagi.i'm gonna struggle there.i've learnt from mistakes.I'm just too lazy during my school life.tak semestinya gagal sekarang,gagal selama lamanya kan kan.maybe Allah has a better plan for me right.

oh well,i'm freakingly superb happy cause i met my classmates yesterday.oh guys,i really miss you.you guys are the best,the very best friend i ever had.513 awesomeeee!oh oh,and and i'm quite happy cause 'someone' finally call my name and asked me what my result is.and i was like,whoaahhhhhh.finallyyy.i was screaming to faqi.faqi and syahin,hanya korang berdua je tahu.shoosshhh,jangan bagi tahu orang lain tau tau.haha.tak jadi sedih dah lepas tu.terus senyum sampai telinga :)))

so i wanna say congrats to all students of mrsm tgb.we already did our best right.and finally we got no 1.yeah tgb.iloveyouuuu.mintak tugu cepat cepat.hehe.oh i wanna say thank you so so much to nadira maisarah,my number one mentor.hehe.bangga tak aku panggil kau dgn nama macam tu?bhahaha.to all my classmates,thank you so much.to my mentor,ena and hidayah,thank youuuuu.and to aiman hakim,congrats and thank you sebab ajar saya mcm mcm eh.hehe.

and to all my teachers,teacher raedah,puan toriah,miss molly,cikgu amin,puan norwati silu,puan siti,puan salwa,cikgu hajar,ustaz hambali,cigu sejarah and and cikgu daud thamby,thank you for teaching me a lot of things.and sorry if i let you down.

to farhan hasif,thank youu so much dear.naza,amirul fitri,thank you tooo.hehe.and and the most important thing,thank you Allah.and to ibu and ayah,thank you cause keluarkan duit yang banyak untuk wafa sepanjang wafa belajar ni.sorry wafa tak dapat keputusan yang cemerlang.sorry wafa dah kecewakan ibu and ayah.sorry wafa tak belajar betul betul.sorry wafa buat korang malu sbb dapat 7a je.takpe,wafa janji wafa belajar bersungguh sungguh lagi nanti.wafa akan tebus balik kekalahan wafa sekarang.

oh oh and again,thank you one direction for cheering me up.hehe

No comments: