Monday, 2 January 2012



heyhihello,
im back.i miss blogging.sorry for the past few days.im just too lazy to write.there's a lot of think to write actually but i just saved it as a draft.pfft.this old woman too lazy  -_- .i was extremely exhausted today.totally exhausted.i woke up late.as usual.i open up my eyes at 11 o'clock in the morning.i already heard my mum shouting calling my name for several time.quickly get up cause i know she will be mad at me if she see me still lying in the bed and hugging my bantal busuk.hehe.i quickly grab my towel to take a bath.but before that,i text him first saying that im already awake.

i was shocked to find out that i was period.urgh,darn you.then,i had to undergo this pms thingy.senggugut,headache,backache.urgh,really hate it.i went downstairs to grab something to eat.my mum cooked fried mee for breakfast.i just ate a little bit since im not in the mood that time.then my mum asked me whether i already got thyphoid injection or not.ohhmyyy,i forgot about that thing.gosh.okay,maybe some of you might be wondering,why i have to get that injection right?so lets me explain.i already started working at kenny rogers ioi mall,puchong.i have to get that injection before started working there.then i quickly told my brother,faris to sent me to the nearest clinic.we went from one clinic to one clinic until puncak jalil.but all of them were close.faris scolded me cause he said that during new year,the doctor will close their clinic.then my mum asked to go to giant.there's a clinic.might be open.quickly he drove his car to giant.i went to giant alone.went to the clinic and asked wheter it has thyphoid injection and they say they do.i registered and waited for the nurse to call my name.

"nurwafa,you may come in,"the nurse said.i already felt my knees shaking.i dont want to take any injection actually.im afraid of needles.hehe.i asked the doctor whether the injection will affect anything.and the doctor said,"are you pregnant?if not,you will not getting any affection.dont worry.dont be scared".haha.then,ouch.the doctor already inject.then,quickly paid it and went to giant for a while.searching for t-shirt for work.we must buy our own t-shirt.

around1.11 i finally arrived home.quickly went inside.my stomach make some noise.im feeling hungry.i asked my mum whether she cook or not.she said that she didnt cook anything.so i just grab a bread and toasted it.went upstairs and photostat the documents for work.iron my scarf and got ready to go to work.i asked faris to sent me to ioi.pick shazana and t and went to ioi.

after arriving ioi mall,we quickly went inside since there's no much time left.bought t-shirt there and quickly changed our clothes.then we went to kenny.i called my friend and asked her to call her manager.then the manager came and this manager gave some briefing.and gosh.i felt wanna kill the manager.seriously.she scolded us in front of the customer.wtf.urgh.she said we have a wrong attire.no socks,wearing jeans,white belt.then she asked us to come back again tomorrow.actually,this manager was not the same manager i met before.she was the manager of kenny rogers puchong but the manager i met before was manager of the kenny ioi mall.

then,we decided to wait for a while and wanna talk with my frined but she's kinda busy.then,we saw luqman.talk a lot with him.he said he was working at jusco and asked us to work there too since a lot more vacancy available.we said maybe we try tomorrow.if the manager still scold us,we will work at jusco.working at toys department.hehe.yeah,toys babeyh.make me feel like a children.

we went to seoul garden to met syafiq,yuzwan and shakir but unfortunately they already quit from their job there.we sat down for an hour.doing nothing.thinking to work where if we dont like that kenny.around 5 o'clock,we went home.went outside.waited for the bus nearly 45 minutes.urgh,hate public transport.then arrived at bdk kinrara and quickly went to my friend's house since im too tired already.around 6 smthg,mum picked me up and went home.finally.huh.

asked mum again whether she cook or not.she said that she didnt cook today.urgh,i felt damn hungry and i need smthg to eat.weighing myself and i gained weight.ohgosshhh.i was crying there cause i gained one kilo.yeah,that was me.i was in dilemma whether to eat or not.still crying.finally grab some fruits and eat it.then went upstairs trying to watch the tv but instead the tv was watching me.i felt asleep.quickly text my sayang and he asked me to sleep since i was damn tired.cant get to sleep till now.try to text my sayang back but haplessly he already fall asleep.guess i have stay up alone.nobody gonna accompany me tonight :( .

fuhh,thats all for today.pergh,so long meh.haha.will update more soon.i have to sleep now. i have driving class tomorrow.see you soon and happy new year!

No comments: