Tuesday, 19 April 2011

love is in the air

heyhihello,

right now,im online-ing at psi.i spent my prep hours for online and not for studying or doing hw at all.hehe.i just got some of my exam results yesterday and today.alhamdulillah,praise to God,my marks are quite better than last exam.so now i just have to try to keep on getting high marks for sem 1 exam.the exam will be start in lest than 3 weeks more.gosh,i better start studying and revise all form 4 chapters.if not,it will be hard for me to get high marks in exam and obtain 3.5 for my png.

so last night,i was thinking about my future.what will i be in the future?can i achieve all my dreams in the future?will i be a biotechnologist or not?hmm,maybe some of you guys might be saying that why i have to think about it,why dont i think about my spm.well,like my dad always says to me,we have to think our future right now.dont start thinking about it after spm.it will be hard for us to look for jobs if we start thinking about it after spm.if we can think our future right now,we can target what will happen next.whether we can get our dream or not.

spm will be start less than 7 months more.im totally not ready yet.i was enjoying my life like the will be no spm for me this year.i spent out my hols last week hangout with aiman,went out to boy some things with my family and online-ing.i keep on remind myself to start studying but i couldnt do that.idk why.maybe hasutan syaitan.haha.

oh,thank God that i will have extra classes during this mid sem hols.so i dont have to waste my time doing stupid things at home.and and my mum already said to me maybe i have tuition this upcoming hols.i can only spent my time hangout with friends and aiman for at least 1 or 2 days only.hmm,nevermine.next year kan ada.hehe.

okay,i better get going.my frind want to use this comp.will update this blog later.maybe this thursday or maybe next week.

No comments: