Thursday, 22 April 2010

let our wish come true

hey,guys.im onlining at makmal bitara right now.pack of people here.yeah,next week im going back home.im totally happy right now.oh,i forgot to say that i just finshed my exam.maybe i will got b for bio and sej.i want to get straight a's for all subject but i cant do it.maybe next time i will try harder to get straight a's.wish for my luck.


so today me,jah,fadhil,aca,nad n aliah ate maggie.balas dendam balik cause 2 mggu x mkn.n tday i plan to go to cafe.erm,x menjadilah dietku.yeah,i gain weight this month.i want to diet for bout a month but it seems my plan not work.mcm ada syaitan je kat tepi suruh jgn diet.haha


ohmy,tmrw i've got oral.im quite shy to present to my classmates.but i've to try to stand up in front of people cause someday maybe la i might be a ldp ke.haha.berangan terlebih pulak.haha.my oral is bout mother's day.so wish me luck guys.


i dont know wht to write more.maybe next time plk la i update blog.oh,zaf.ur so so cute in the project that u made with kak nana tu.dress semua cntk la.jealous.haha.zaf,i've got smthg for u but i already gave it to makngah.hope u like it.this is her pic.

aint she look so cute?

No comments: