Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Still Exist

hey hi halooo guysss. miss me?its been too long i didnt update anything.im just busy with my new life.totally busy.a lot of assignments and quizes have to be done.my class always end up around 6pm.then rush here and there.buying foods laa.such a hectic life. i just love uia so much cause it can strengthen the bond with my forever and ever bestfriend,hanis.i love my roommates.there are awesomee.they are beyond awesome.and and my neighbour too. but i hate the rules.their rules are sucks.we can't wear bawal dua tone,selendang,printed tudung too.and my classmates,they are the bomb.yeahh.they are superb,great and friendly.I like being friend with sarah,umairah,syarafina and suha and dini too.they're crazy sometimes. being in university is quite hard.i mean,there's no honeymoon where you can play around,not studying a single things in one day that i used to do it during high school times.NO NO and NO.we have like to stay up every night just to revise couple of things.if we don't revise anything,then boom!we totally can't catch up with the new topics.it's true. i aim to get 4 flat here.it's been my dream to get 4 flat every sem.even in tgb,i aim it too,but nahh,i never going to get 4 flat in tgb.i was too dumb and lazy during those time.haha.i hope one day,i will get 4 flat,insyaAllah.pray for me.and i hope i can further my degree in Aussie. my mid sem just finished couple of weeks ago.to be truth to you,i fail to succeed in my mid sem exam,i think.i put a high hope but nahh,everything doesn't goes according to my plan.but insyAllah,i will try my very hard to succeed in my final sem.wish me luck.

No comments: