Monday, 31 August 2009

sucks

Last Saturday,i wevt 2 meridian cuz i igtkn that day got kelas intensif,unfortunately x de..mle2 dtg igtkn org dh msk kls since i came late..anis pn dtg at the same time with me..she also late..pas2 biler nk msk tgk2,kst mcm skit..x der tuition ker today..so this bibik meridian ni told us that today no tuition..erghhh...im so mad..nsb baik my dad x pg pj lg..fuh...so,i called my dad n said that no tuition..after a few minutes,my dad came..he said that he will straight away go 2 pj instead of sending me home..so,i was like,urghh lth giler dah la mkn roti jer sahur td..so,i pn stuju..then bile dh smpi,he asked me n my brother to stay in the car..ohh,thank god..x pyh nk pnt2 jln kaki,dah la panas plk 2.so,i pn ambl pluang 2 snap some pics..hehehe,i was lucky my brother x nmpk or else msti die ckp i ngade2 la..lol.here r some pic that i took.if x nk tgk just close ur eyes,k..









No comments: